SP System Map 1944

SP System Map 1944
Click on the map to view full scale

SP & ATSF along the North Bay

N Scale - 1980's
Owner: Jerry DeBene
Layout Location: Alabama
I am modeling in N Scale, and the SP Line at Pinole (along the Bay in the Contra Costa County) ,CA, is represented on my layout.
It will also have the ATSF Line from Richmond to Stockton.
I mainly stick with the 1980's but have models from all eras that I love to run, including Big SP power like 4-10-2's and AC-9's.
Maximum train length is about 80 cars, but I tend to keep it more around 40 normally.
The Pinole section of the layout, which will fill a 30X35ft garage is 24ft by 3ft. It is about 90% sceniced.
Progress on this layout can be found at Trainboard in the N Scale forum under ATSF Line started.
http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=87641
http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=87641&page=163
You can also check out several videos as the layout progresses on Youtube....




No comments: