SP System Map 1944

SP System Map 1944
Click on the map to view full scale

Captosoquel & Watsonville

N Scale - 1950's era
Owner: Gordon Searle
layout Location: San Jose
"I model Southern Pacific prototype, 1950's era, coast line and Santa Cruz branch line.
My layout size is 14'-6" long X 3' at one end and 4'-6" on the other end.
How complete is the layout scenery?? Is any layout ever truly complete? Not if the interest is there to transform it into something better! But in all seriousness, layout is in the 90% range for completion.
I use 2 DC (MRC) power packs and an Irish temper for running my trains!
My rolling stock consists of 1944 FRA freight cars, SP Daylights, Larks, Suntan Special and stainless steel and red letterboards. The power pool consists of Alco PA's and EMD E9's in Daylight paint scheme, F3 and F7 in black widow, GS4 4449, a pair of SD7s also in black widow scheme. A must-see for any SP fan!

No comments: