SP System Map 1944

SP System Map 1944
Click on the map to view full scale

Lovelock, Winnemucca & Elko

Name : Lovelock, Winnemucca & Elko
Era: Steam
Scale : HO 
Owner: Ty Marcucci (SPH&TS C0918)
Location : Huntsville, AL
My layout  is based  on the Salt Lake Division in northern Nevada circa  Aug.   1960.
I call it the Lovelock, Winnemucca & Elko or LW&E.
It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Espee.
Both my grandfathers retired from the SP in the late 30's or 40's.
I use mainly steam.
The depots are SP kits by American Model Buildiners, etc. All SP Buildings, locos, running stock, etc.
I had to move from St Louis back in 97 and gave up a full basement  with a 65 x 35 layout.
Now it is crammed into  a 15 x 17 room.
I am finally getting back into HO modeling  after a 10 year layoff.
I'll take some photos when there is something worth taking photos: Mostly under construction!

No comments: